Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ohhh, Almost Paradise!!!

Here is a map of the Hawaii islands and we will be in Maui tomorrow. We are so flippin' excited we can't stand it. Especially with all the cold weather lately. I was shoveling snow Monday night and by tomorrow night I will be running my feet through the sand on the beaches of paradise. We will be walking along the beaches soaking up the rays. I can just picture it all now at my desk here at work. Ahh, what moment I am having right now just imagining it.
This is the state flower in Hawaii, I thought it was way pretty so I had to put a picture of it on here for you all to enjoy.



6 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

HAVE FUN!!!! LIVE IT UP AND RELAX!!! woo hoo!!! So jealous!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go back with you! It is so beautiful and warm and just fantastic! You guys will have a blast!

Sarah said...

wow, so jealous. I don't need to say "have a great time" I already know you will! I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!

Kristen Tucker said...

I hope you guys have an amazing time. Take lots of pictures!

Sarah Lunt said...

You are going to have sooo much fun! I can't wait to see your pictures when you get back.
:) Sarah

Megan said...

Ash your trip looked like SO much fun! Gorgeous pics!