Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More pictures....

Here we are on our flight over to Maui. It was a 6 and a half hour flight straight through. It was long, but very worth it. They played two different movies during the flight to make the time pass quicker. This nasty looking cockrotch wanted to join me in my first shower in our condo. I didn't see him coming up through the drain until I looked down and there he was. I SCREAMED SO LOUD!!!! I quickly got out and made Todd come and kill him. We both were so grossed out by him, and he made the loudest crunch when we killed him. YUCK!! (he was much larger than he looks in this picture.)
I love this picture of us at the Luau(sp?) It was such a neat atmosphere with the sun setting in the back ground and the entertainment was amazing. The food was interesting because we tried food from different cultures around the world. It was a fun experience for us.
This is the whole gang that went to Hawaii. Todd's parents and all Todd's siblings along with their spouses. We all knew how to party harty and live it up. I have the greatest in-laws ever!!

No comments: