Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Day at the Beach

Here we are watching some amazing surfers Sunday afternoon after church. We drove around and saw some amazing beaches and beautiful look outs. This is all my sister in laws and mother in law. I love these girls, we are so close to each other.
Here is Todd standing next to his rental surf board. He took some lessons with his older brother and had a good time surfing for his first time. I also got the chance to surf and got up on my first try. I was able to ride four different waves, I had a lot of fun.
Here we are on a look out that was so windy we had to hold on to each other so we wouldn't fall off the cliff. We were looking at some neat blow holes that come up through the beach line.
For those of you who are major "Lost" fans this here is a famous peak that they film at. In fact, they film most of "Lost" in Maui. It is a cool peak.

No comments: