Wednesday, February 20, 2008

20/20 -- No Longer!

Yep, I never thought this day would come where I had to get my first pair of glasses. I have noticed over the last few years while I am driving that the signs weren't very clear. I also noticed a difference when I was in Sunday school class and the information on the board wasn't looking clear either. So I finally decided to take care of it and get a perscription. I love that I can see now. I only need to wear them for seeing far away. My sister Kelsey also has the same issue with her vision so we both are a part of the glasses club now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute Ash! You guys look so sophisticated! I can feel it comin' for me too, signs are blury, can't tell the time from far away, i think i am holding getting glasses off for as long as possible, but yours are so cute, so maybe i'll start thinking more seriuously about becoming "four eyes."

Laura said...

Smashley I love your new do's!
You look so cute and smart. We need to do lunch again and some cricutting!