Sunday, February 10, 2008

San Francisco

Todd and I went to San Francisco the day after we got back from our Hawaii trip. Todd had an interview at Berkeley so we got the chance to stay with my old roommate and her husband in the San Francisco area. They were so kind to drive us around and give us a tour of the city in the two days that we were there. Todd has never been there so it was really fun for him. I haven't been since I was like 13 so a lot had changed for me. Todd had never eaten at and In-N-Out burger before so we got the chance to while we were there. Here we are with Alcatrez behind us. We would have done a tour but it was a little too cold for us and we only had so little time to see all that we could. We want to go back again when we have more time to do some more site seeing.
Here is my cute friend Heather, her husband Ben, and their cutest little girl Kenadee. We had so much fun hanging out with them again. Here we are eating at a yummy Thai resturant called "Ocea."(not sure if I spelt that right) It was a "first" of tasting Thai food for Todd and I, and we really liked it alot.
There was a lot of shopping around San Fran area and we saw this shop that had my knickname on it so I had to get a picture.
We ate at Barney's the last night before we left. It was a gourmet burger place which was very tasty yet again. It is very rainy in San Fran this time of the year so thanks to our friends they had extra umbrella's and warmer jackets so we didn't get wet and too cold. Thanks Heather and Ben!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that area! Ok, now i am really JEALOUS! I'm guessing the picture in front of SMASH was for SMASHLEY???? Or was it because you love the shoestore? Hey thanks for the cute card! LOVE YOU TOO!!