Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!!

This is a picture of my wonderful in laws on Christmas Eve. From left to right is Todd's Grandma Christensen(who is 92 by the way), Jill (Todd's younger sister), Me, Rachelle(Todd's older sister), and Jeanne (my mother-in-law). I was so lucky to have married into such an amazing family. I love them all so much and can't believe I have known them for 10 years already. For Christmas I surprised Todd and got his motorcycle seat re-covered for one of his gifts. He was so happy and surprised. We love all the memories we have on this fun motorcycle. It has also saved us a lot on gas money over the years.
This is us at my mom's house on Christmas day. We love having both our families so close, it makes the holidays so nice to spend time with them all.
We had a really fun New Years Party with all our friends to celebrate the new year. We stayed up until 3 am playing games and laughing at each other. I can't believe that it's already a new year. Now it's time to make our usual new year's resolutions. 2008 here we come!!!

1 comment:

Scott and Megan said...

cute little ashley as usual! love the pics! Yes, here is to 2008! May it be great! blah, blah, blah Thanks for your thoughts and care and concern..I know you genuinely care and that means a lot!