Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Decisions, Decisions.....

So here I am sitting at my desk at work just thinking about the conversation I had with my husband on the phone. He called to tell me that he got a phone call from The Ohio State University and they have accepted him to their school too. YIKES!!!!! Wow is all I can say. What do we think of this? Well it's pretty awesome to think that both schools he has applied and interviewed at have accepted him with open arms. Talk about "DECISIONS!!" But don't let me forget to say that Todd has one more interview in Berkeley California on the 2nd of February. So after this interview is over with, he is all done applying and interviewing. Those were the top three schools he wanted to go to and so far two want us. I am just so happy we have been accepted, I really don't care where we end up going for the next four years. I just want us both to feel good about our final decision and enjoy it. It will be an adventure either way for us, one we will always reflect on in the future. I just wanted to share this fun news with our friends and family because it's totally awesome. I am very proud of my husband, and can't wait to tell you all our final answer.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is AWESOME news ash!! Whatever the decision ends up being, you guys will make it a positive experience...take care.

Scott and Megan said...

oh ash that is freakin fantastic! what to do, what to do? After Berkley he'll get a good feeling of each each school and then can make a better decision. What a blast--a fun stage in life eh? I'm so excited for you and hope all goes well feb 2. You will know which one to accept. I remember when I was applying for graduate schools and had three acceptance letters and just really knew and felt which one would be the best one for ME--and it changed my entire life! Friends you meet, people you associate with, schooling you get, etc. You will know though and feel a great peace about it!

Sarah Lunt said...

Ashley, what do you mean you can't decide?! All I have to say is O-H-I-O, Go Bucks! Seriously, we have LOVED it here. Just come out and visit me so I can help you decide...or you could pray about it and go where you're supposed to go. I know this decision is so big but truly the Lord will help you and it will be the BEST time of your life. I can't believe how our family has grown by being away from our parents/siblings. Keep us posted on what you decide to do..oh and we'll be praying that you are coming here!
Luv ya,
Ohio Lunts

Wendy said...

Congrats Ash, that is sooo awesome!! What a stud husband you have to be accepted at both schools of choice - that rocks!! I 100% agree with Meg's, you both will know the right one to choose when it comes right down to it - you just will. Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS again!! hugs & smooches :)