Sunday, September 28, 2008

Crafts

My friend Kristen sent me some bottle caps with magnets and look what I created inside them!! Who would have thought up something so cute?? Thanks Kristen, I had so much fun making them. Sorry the picture is not very clear but you get the idea.
I am now in two different card clubs in my ward and this last Thursday night we made these cute Halloween projects. We made a cute card that is in the middle and then we made these candy holders to the left. It was fun to see all the ideas that others come up with. There are so many talented girls in my ward it's amazing. The other candy holder that is to the far right was made by my visiting teachers and I thought it was too cute to open. I had to take a picture before I enjoyed the treats inside.

5 comments:

Laura said...

How dang fun is that! Glad your back to crafting! Heehee

nanalaura said...

I've seen the bottle caps turned into necklaces, punch a hole at top and add a jump ring, did you use the diamond glaze? let me know they are all really cute love you

Heather Ballard said...

You are so crafty. This is something I didn't know about you.

Heather Ballard said...

Until recently that is with those cute little coasters that you made.

Amber P. said...

Way too cute! I love the magnets. How did you make them?

I'm hosting a giveaway on Inspiration for Crafting starting Oct. 1. Please come check it out and leave a comment!