Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our first paint job

Todd and I painted one accent wall chocolate brown in our bedroom today. It was fun to work on it together. We are happy with the way it turned out. I will get some pictures on here of our room once it's all done. I am so excited to see the final product.
I have talked about painting a wall in such a long time. I finally got my wish and I love it!! Here I am trying to be like the famous shows on HGTV. That is my favorite channel because I love getting ideas for decorating and seeing all the new styles out there.
Oops, Todd accidently dipped his foot into the paint. It looks like pudding kind of. But smells nothing like it.

4 comments:

Becky said...

OHIO fun. Love your house, it is darling and you have great decorating skills. Congrats on your new job, that will be fun.

Rachelle said...

Hi my Ashley! We all knew it was only a matter of time before you painted a wall! It looks great. I'm super, super excited about your job and knew you would find something perfect quickly because you are the greatest and of course everybody wants to hire you! Congrats and enjoy a few more days of freedom before you have to go back to the grind. Love you so much and miss you all the time. I"m getting HUGE - this baby might weigh 1000 pounds. I'm glad you'll meet her in person when you get back.

Wendy said...

I LOVE brown! I too have a 'chocolate' brown wall in my house to, it's the accent wall in my kitchen and I LOVE IT!! Nice job - good work!! xoxo

Dustin and Cori said...

Congrats on the job. Everything is just working out so well for you. Your house is adorable andof course painting walls is a Olsen tradition :)!! I love it!!!
Love Cori