Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall Fun

We went to a BBQ on Saturday with many other Optometry students, their wives, and kids. It was fun meeting other couples that are not in our ward who are in the program. The park we went to was beautiful. The leaves are starting to change but haven't reached their peak so we can't wait to see all the colors with the amount of trees that are in Ohio. Don't worry I will get plenty of pictures to post on here.

Here is Todd at the school's book store. We went and looked at a few books he might be interested in getting. Their bookstore is in a huge Barnes and Noble's. The entire upstairs is for school textbooks for the University and the lower level is of course a Barnes and Noble with a ton of OSU paraphernalia.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun bbq! Loved your crafts, that is so like you to put something so cute together! Um, I'm kinda sad you havn't read a post of mine from ahwile back...it's about high school, i thought for sure you would leave a comment....:)
Glad you guys are getting settled, can't wait to see some pics of the leaves!

Kara said...

Hello new friend Ashley! Love all your crafts and cute house. Two card clubs eh? I'm sure you will handle it much better than I did. So sad I missed dinner with everyone Saturday night, oh well, another time...
Good luck with work this week!

Scott and Megan said...

looks aweseome!! i am so proud of you branching out and embracing the move!!! your place is so adorable and I feel an no excuse visit coming on!!! FOR sure we will see each other over the christmas break! love you lots!
xoxo

Rachelle said...

Hi woman. I love reading your blog because you guys are so CUTE! Makes me feel a bit lame because you are so good at all things crafty/homey, but I'm just glad you are in the family. I enjoyed talking today. Forgot to tell you I saw your mom at Borders and said I missed you and she said she couldn't talk about it or she'd cry! :) We love you guys so much!

Taunya and Ian said...

Hey Ashley! You are so good at putting pictures up right away on your blog-I need to follow your example! It is fun to have more optometry people in the ward! Have a Good weekend-Happy Birthday Todd!