Monday, May 26, 2008

Book Signing Craziness

Here are all us gals who got the chance to go to Stephenie Meyers book signing. There were some crazy people there who just worshiped Stephenie and they freaked us all out a lot. We just sat back and laughed at the stuff people would do to get themselves to be the center of attention. Either way it was fun to be able to get our books signed and to be able to listen to her speak for about 20 minutes.
Here is my cute mom working hard that night. She was there until midnight standing on her feet the entire day so she was beat when the night was all over. You are amazing MOM!!!
Here she is......the star of the night......the Stephenie Meyers for all of you who are fans of her books.

1 comment:

Heather Ballard said...

I always seem to talk about T.V. and movies in my class but I love this book. I've only read the first one and I need to read the next two. I'm really excited for the movie to come out.