Sunday, May 4, 2008

One more wisdom tooth???

Here is Todd after getting his 5th wisdom tooth pulled. Yep you heard me right, he grew in another wisdom tooth. His mom had the very same thing which is so weird. He had his first 4 pulled before his mission and this latest one grew in over the last year. So needless to say, he had it pulled out in less than 5 minutes. I might add that he wanted to be put under so he wouldn't feel anything. He was hilarious coming out of the "good stuff." He let me take all sorts of pictures of him and he was dancing to the songs that were on the over head speakers. I had a good old time laughing at him. He didn't' remember a thing he did when I told him. I guess it was well worth it for the two of us. Todd is finally done with his surgeries before we leave for school. He will be good to go for a long time hopefully. We wanted to get anything that needed to be taken care of while we are on my works insurance. It's nice to have those benefits to rely on. Here is to good health in the future!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

freakin fantastic! how hysterical--I love blackmail! You better use and abuse the fetchin' insurance you've been payin for! Go get a rod in your neck...just because you have met your deductible!! ya!xoxo

Heather Ballard said...

That is hilarious. This is a story to talk about.