Friday, May 16, 2008

Twilight Fans.....

I am so excited tonight I am going with all my sisters and mom to the Stephenie Meyer's book signing at Thanksgiving point. I have loved her Twilight series and can't wait to read the final book of this series in August. Since my mom works at Borders she was able to buy all us some tickets along with the new book she has out called "Host." We get to have Stephenie sign our "Host" books along with two other books of our choice. It will be fun to have my books personalized by the author herself. She is an amazing writer and her books have really gotten me back into reading. It's good to keep my brain enlightened since I have been out of school for over 4 years. A lot of us have really been looking forward to this fun night. I will have to tell you about it later.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have heard that "the host" is a great book! I liked the Twilight series too, who thought that a story about vampires would be so good? How is the training coming!?