Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Pictures....

Here is Todd scrubbing hard to get egg of his car. For some reason every Friday night some random teenage kids decide to drive down the road we live on and egg ever car that is parked out on the street. This has been going on for over a month now. My car has been egged once and Todd's car has been egged twice. I am upset because it cracks the paint on our cars damaging it just because these dumb kids wanted to play pranks. It has happened to several different neighbors several different times too. Lame kids, I wish we could catch them and call the police.
Todd and I with our good friends Clint and April. We all went for a nice bike ride up Provo canyon on a Saturday afternoon and had a picnic. The weather was a bit chilly but it felt nice once you were working up a sweat. We are really going to miss the mountains when we move out of Utah. So we have to enjoy them as long as we can.
Todd and I just taking a break at Brida Veil Falls.
This was a fun girls night out. All my sisters, mom, and sister-in-law went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and did some shopping. We had the worst experience at the Cheesecake Factory ever. This was my very first time eating at one and it hopefully won't be my last. We waited over an hour and a half to get seated on a Wednesday night at 6 pm (might I add) and the service was terrible. We complained to the manager and we all got to take home free cheesecake slices. That part was nice but the fact that we were there for almost 3 hours didn't make up for it. Oh well, we all made jokes the whole night about it to lighten up the tension.
This is one of my closest and dearest friends Monica. We have known each other since we were in junior high. Even though our lives can be so busy and we hardly get to see each other it's so much fun to sit and talk with her. We laugh and chat each others ears off just like we did when we were younger. We have such a fun friendship that I will always cherish.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great Pics Ashley! Your bike ride sounds so much fun...I did my first ride yesturday with Alisha it was gorgeous!! I love the pics of you and the ladies, what cuties:)
sorry to hear about the cars...what dorks, hopefully you can catch em' and nail them with eggs...now that would make a great post!

Mindy said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe the little eggers keep getting you guys. I hope they catch them and give them a serious talking too! I can't wait until the 7th and we get to see the pictures of your big event! tri-athlete here you come!