Monday, May 26, 2008

Trip to OHIO

Here I am with my super model friend Sarah. While I was out in Ohio looking for places to live she and her cute family were so nice to take good care of me. She showed me a few of the amazing malls that they have in Columbus. I especially liked the one with all the lights above your head.
One of the fountains through out the outdoor mall. I had a lot of fun while I was there. I am really going to like living out there for four years with Todd. We are hoping to close on a condo here in the next month or two so we have a place to move out to come August or September. I also got to go to my friends ward which will be the ward we will go to and the people were all so nice and welcoming. I am so happy we made the decision to go to Ohio. We are going to make so many fun memories out there.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

You are so cute Ash! Even though I hardly get to see you these days - I am going to miss you so much - I hate thinking about it actually. With that being said, I am so glad you have friends waiting for you in big O-hio state. It sounds like you will be in good hands (with Allstate ;)! xoxo

Sarah Lunt said...

It was so fun to see you, we can't wait to be neighbors!

Heather Ballard said...

I'm still sad my most loyal spin friend is moving but atleast you have a blog so we can keep in touch. Pilar called me the other day and I need to find out where exactly she is at. Wouldn't that be crazy if you two joined the same gym and went to the same spin class?

Scott and Megan said...

wahoo! looks like a blast! great decision and way to be so positive...so dang happy for you!

kat and jason said...

hey! hooray for ohio!!! so i love that you had fun at easton. i loved that mall too. soo much fun to walk around at night. so, where are you looking to buy your condo--what ward is it in?? i have a bunch of friends in that area. i'm excited for you !!

Laura said...

I'm so glad you liked it out there, I can't believe you will be leaving. I will miss you so much, you're the greatest friend ever.

The Westovers said...

Hey My cuz!! I miss you in spin, but that my slackerness fault!! YOu and Todd are adorable!