Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 Day Countdown

I am getting very excited and nervous for my first sprint triathlon this Saturday. I feel I have trained well and hope that everything runs smoothly. The only part that makes me nervous is swimming in the open water with a ton of people. I hope not to drink too much water and hope I won't get kicked too many times in the head. Good thing I can get the swim part over with at first. After that I feel like I can finish just fine. I have loved getting in better shape and being able to be a better swimmer. I think this is just a start of many triathlons to come. Wish me luck!!! Cause I know I am going to need it.

5 comments:

Meet The Olsens said...

Good luck my favorite Cuz. I am sure you will do awesome. When do you move? Wish we could see you before you leave. We miss you tons. Loves!

Laura said...

SMASHLEY you ROCK!!!!!! Your going to do AWESOME!

Mindy said...

you are going to do awesome!!! I have complete faith in you! I am so excited to hear all the details on monday!

Katie said...

Yeah! Hope it went well. You are awesome!!

Sarah said...

"Your the meaning in my life...your the inspiration!!"

Haha, can't wait to hear all about it, I am sure you kicked some serious booty!