Monday, June 23, 2008

"TAG".... your it!!!

TAG

Okay, I got tagged, so here it goes.

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys: Todd my hubby, working out, family
3 Fears: a family member or friend dying, not being able to get pregnant, not succeeding in life.
3 Goals: to get my husband through Optometry school, having babies, to run a full marathon.
3 Current Obsessions: finding new decorations for our condo in Ohio, blogging, HGTV
3 Random Facts about me: I hate the game DOTA that my husband and his friends play on the computer, I love the smell of new plastic shower curtains, I am a clean freak!

5 Friends I tag: Laura B, Kristen T, Amber O, Sarah L

If you guys don't want to do it no biggie!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks Ash! Your blog is SOOOOO cute! I love it.

Heather Ballard said...

My husband has a computer game that he is obsessed about too and it is quite annoying. I have also always wanted to run a marathon too. Hopefully that will happen after my next kid.