Saturday, August 16, 2008

In for the long haul

This road trip has been very long already and we aren't even half way there yet. It has taken us longer than we expected with the huge diesel truck we rented. We have been driving through Nebraska most of the day and I swear this state never ends. We will never get out!!! HELP!! Scout our cat has been a very good sport through all this. He mostly has been sleeping which is good because the time passes easier when you sleep. We were on the road for over 12 hours today and tomorrow is going to be just as long if not longer. Wish us luck and I will get some pictures posted of our long drive out to Ohio once we get all settled and get our internet hooked up. Until then, love you all. It was hard leaving our family and friends in Utah, hopefully it will get easier but I doubt it in ways.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck Ash!!

Heather Ballard said...

We all missed you in spin tonight. I'm trying to figure out how you posted when your traveling. Maybe at a hotel or something. Love ya babe.

Laura said...

Smash hope your doing good! We miss you:(

Knapp Time said...

How was the trip?? We miss you guys already!

Summer said...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! Nebraska should be taken off the map because I don't see the use of and empty state. It's so flat and boring. We always hate driving through it because it's over 400 miles wide! Glad that you made it safely. Miss you and love you!

Wendy said...

Oh Ash, I miss you already!! xoxo

Jillian said...

OH my gosh!!Everybody gets to talk to you but me!!!! Maybe tomorrow. I love and miss you all, even Scout. x0x00x0x0x0Mom