Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh a hunting I will go......

At this point I have been "hunting" for a job here in Ohio. I have had two different job interviews already this week and another one next Tuesday. So far they all look like great jobs I could see myself working at. It's hard not to compare them all to my previous job. I can't beat that at all, I made some of the closest friends who I miss and love so much. How many people can say they spend all day with their friends at work and then spend weekend's scrap booking together. Man what a life I had. I know I will make friends at my new job and will have fun also. Change can be hard but it will be good for me. I feel like we have adapted to the big move across country and being away from our families pretty well. Of course we miss our family and friends but we both have been looking forward to this big step in our lives. We are so lucky to have this experience and I know we will look back on it often and share great stories. Our ward is amazing already which helps so much because they will be our "family"out here. The nice part about all this is it just feels right and it's were we are suppose to be. I am blessed to be here with my best friend Todd. We have really enjoyed the time we are getting together before we both start back to reality. Sometimes life gets too hectic and we forget to "stop and smell the roses" as they say. So we are smelling all the roses along the way and enjoying every bit of it. We love and miss you all. Thanks for your support, love, and example. Hope all is well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash,

We miss you too! I had to check out your blog because I miss you that much. I am so happy that everything is going great. I love your new home and it looks great. Good luck with your job interviews but you will always have a place at the clinic. Love Cass

Sarah said...

Good luck with the Job hunt Ash! Wherever you get a job you will make it a better place! Love ya!