Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The inside of our place

Here is half of the family room.
Here is the other half of our family room. I love the fireplace, we can do so much with it!! Plus it's our first fire place and it will come in handy on the cold winter days in Ohio.
Here is our kitchen looking through the bar. It's a smaller kitchen but works perfect for us.
This is when you walk through the front door of our place. So I guess it's the small foyer.
This is our main floor half bathroom. It's so nice to have more than one bathroom in the house.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Oh Ash! I love it! I wish I was there to see it and enjoy it with you. You have made it look great so far. Thanks for the pics.
Love you!

Jentry said...

Yes very cute, can't wait until were able to come and visit. We'll have to do a girls trip to come see you, or something...remember that line????

Ashley said...

What a cute place, nice job! good luck with the job hunting! Have fun with this new adventure!