Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We are Official Home Owners!!!


We can't believe it!!! We finally closed on our town home today. It was a lot of signing and a lot of info to take in but we got it all done. Now they over night the documents to the Ohio Title company and the sellers sign tomorrow and it's OURS!!! We will have our very first place to own ever!! Nothing like taking out a loan for a home and then taking out some more for Todd's tuition. We have a lot to learn over the next 4 years. But what a fun adventure. We just wanted to share this HUGE news with all our family and friends. Now on the the next business......getting packed and getting moved out there. (oh yea that reminds me, I should be packing right now and not blogging....oops!)

9 comments:

Christa said...

Congratulations!

Laura said...

Awesome Smash!!!!!!! you little homeowner you!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!I found you through Tuckers! Fun to see your blog, check out ours barrettandashleylove.blogspot.com. Good Luck with the move!

Sarah said...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Congrats guys! Ash we need to do lunch before you leave!!!

nucsue said...

Congratulations Ash=I am so thrilled for you. It is so fun to have your own place to fix up just how you want it. I wish you and Todd the best of luck on your new adventure (Oh and Spookey).

nucsue said...

I mean Scout.

Heather Ballard said...

Congratulations!!! I really am gonna miss you so much. You have no idea what you bring to that Mon. night class.

kat and jason said...

hey---where did you buy a home--what city?? what ward is it?? can't wait to know

Clint and Kristen Family said...

I am so happy for you! I am really gonna miss having you in my Pump class. We have been together since before I was the teacher. Enjoy Ohio! Love, Kristen