Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wedding Tag

WEDDING TAG
What is your husbands name? Todd
How long have you been together? Married for over 4 years.
How long did you date? 3-7 years depending on how you want to keep track!
Who said I love you first? Todd
Who is taller? Todd
Who sings better? About the same
Who is smarter? Todd
Who does the laundry? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Todd, if you are standing facing the front of the bed
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Don't have to....HOA does
Who does the dishes? Me mostly but Todd helps sometimes
Who drives when you are together? Mostly me but if I am not wearing my glasses then he does.
Who is more stubborn? We both are in our own way.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Pretty mutual
Who kissed who first? Todd would say I did, but I can't remember really. I just know I liked it!!
Who proposed? Todd
Who is more sensitive? Me of course
Who has more friends? About the same.
Who wears the pants? I do right now but who knows in 10 years if that will change
I now Wedding Tag: Summer, Jentry, Cori, Megan, Mindy, Wendy

No comments: