Friday, August 22, 2008

We Finally Made It

Yes you are seeing what we saw when we finally arrived to Ohio!!! Such an exciting event on our drive. I am glad I got this shot because it looks like a giant blue rainbow.
Our rental truck made it all the way from Utah to Ohio without any problems. The only problem it gave us was the price of gas we had to fill it with. But we had to get out here and so you just have to suck it up and forget what it cost.
The happy new home owners on our front porch. I will get some more pictures on here soon of the inside and outside. We love it!!! It's perfect for us!!
This is downtown Columbus which is a neat city. We have explored a little and want to do some more. It's a big city but in pretty good condition. It's nice to be around a clean city.
I love this picture of us in front of Todd's Optometry school building. We walked around campus to get a feel for how huge it is. Luckily Todd only has to worry about one building the whole 4 years. That would be nice. Campus is really neat because not only do that have tons of buildings for school but they have a huge hospital that is well known for the medical staff. We will have to check that out sometime too.

5 comments:

Summer said...

Yeah Ohio! We miss you guys tons. Abbie & Olivia are looking at this with me and they love the picture of scout the best. I can't wait to see the inside pictures of your new condo.
Love you
Sum

Knapp Time said...

Ash! I love seeing the pictures. Such a painful drive. Sorry I missed your call on Sat. I will call you tonight.

Laura said...

I'm so glad you made it there safely! Love all the cute pics!

Mishlers said...

Yeeha! I'm glad that you two made it safely! I'm excited to see more pictures of your place, oh and will you email me your new address?

Rachelle said...

Hi Ashley. We miss you guys big time! I wish I could see your cute house because I know it's already more decorated than my home that I've been in for TWO years... Have fun for the next few weeks because you'll probably never get another chance to chill with Todd and play like this. Love you! Rachelle